Care & Use
ManCan Field Guide: A Comprehensive PDF Guide to your ManCan
Download a PDF of our complete Field Guide with assembly, cleaning, and warranty information here:
Watch our Visual Guide to the ManCan 128 Machismo Assembly:
Watch our Visual Guide to the ManCan 128 Flex Assembly:
Watch our Visual Guide to Assembling the Perfect Pour:
Watch our Visual Guide to cleaning the ManCan 128:
Watch our Visual Guide to cleaning the ManCan 64:
Text Guide to Cleaning a ManCan (Applies to all ManCan 64s and 128s):
- Thoroughly rinse out your ManCan and then fill it with warm water.
- Add 1 cleaning tablet and let it dissolve.*
- Soak for 10 minutes.
- If you have a tap system, re-attach the tap and Perfect Pour Regulator. Use the CO2 pressure to run some of the solution through the tap. Release the pressure using the Pressure Release Ring before removing the Regulator and Tap.
- Finally, empty the ManCan of the cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly.
- Again, if you have a tap system, re-attach the tap and Perfect Pour Regulator, re-pressurize the ManCan and run some clean water through.
- Air-dry your ManCan thoroughly before refilling.
- Repeat if necessary. Sanitize, if required.
*If you do not have ManCan cleaning tablets, you should get some – they work oh, so well and we find are much easier to use and rinse out. But you can also clean your ManCan with warm, soapy water (fill ¼ way and shake vigorously).
TIPS for HEAVY SOILS:
- Use 2 tablets
- Let soak overnight, up to 24 hours
- Increase water temperature
CLEANING TABLETS WARNING: May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Causes eye and mild skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wash thoroughly after handling. If skin irritation occurs, get medical advice. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present. If irritation persists, get medical advice. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell. IF SWALLOWED: Call Poison Center or doctor if you feel unwell.